Diverse Experience & Backgrounds
We are #TeamTangible – intentionally diverse, naturally inclusive, and progressively equitable.
Experts find their way to Tangible Development through a variety of different channels. Whether we are adding new permanent team members or working with contractors, we intentionally seek people from underrepresented and marginalized communities. As our team grows, our variety of backgrounds and expertise grows as well. We are fortunate (and intentional about who joins our team), to have a compassionate team of individuals that care deeply about advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. With this foundation, we are able to see client projects from a spectrum of angles that inform the tangible outcomes we are known for.
Our Guiding Principles
- Diversity of experience and backgrounds strengthens our team and how we serve clients.
- Transparency, good communication, and continuous learning are foundational to the success of our clients, our team, and our work.
- Every employee has unique individual potential, and we work to inspire that potential every day.
- Every team member, client, and partner deserves dignity and respect.
- Our organizational policies and practices support our team members’ work/life integration needs
Our People & Our Partners
- We invest in our people through leadership and mentorship opportunities within our own organization and in the community.
- We use a diverse network of partners to post positions and recruit top talent in diversity and inclusion work. Our recruitment process has led us to develop a diverse team of people across identities, and work and life experiences.
- We utilize the services of Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs) that are committed to the placement of diverse candidates in the workforce as our suppliers and vendors.